CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to Hindu law and jurisprudence questions the traditional perception of law, and reveals law's close linkage with religion.
- Author BiographyDonald R. Davis, Jr. is Associate Professor in the Department of Languages and Cultures of Asia, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Donald R. Davis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.