All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his latest groundbreaking and thought-provoking book Hamblin explores the astrological meaning of all the prime numbers up to 31. The charts of many famous people from saints to murderers are used to demonstrate that each number has its own distinctive quality, or spiritual essence, that affects the relationship between the planets in the chart.
- Author BiographyDavid Hamblin was born in 1935, and has a degree in Classics from Oxford University. For many years he was a Lecturer in the School of Management at Bath University, but he took early retirement in 1985 to work as a psychotherapist, having been trained at the Psychosynthesis and Education Trust.He took up astrology in the 1960s, and became a Tutor for the Faculty of Astrological Studies. For two years in the 1980s he was the Chairman of the Astrological Association of Great Britain. He is the author of Harmonic Charts (Aquarian Press, 1984). Since his retirement as a psychotherapist in 2000, he has written several articles, and has also (his proudest achievement) walked the 630-mile South West Coast Path. He is married, with two daughters and two granddaughters. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and his website is www.davidhamblin.net.
- Author(s)David Hamblin
- PublisherWessex Astrologer Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationBournemouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWessex Astrologer Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £29.85
- £9.72Trending at £10.76
- £12.10Trending at £18.85
- £12.57Trending at £13.99
- £11.32Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.