All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho are the Quakers, what do they believe, and what do they practice? The Religious Society of Friends - also known as Quakers - believes that everyone can have a direct experience of God. This title explains Quakerism through quotations from writings that cover 350 years, from the beginnings of the movement.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Durham became a member of the Religious Society of Friends in 1999. As a founding member of Quaker Quest, a pioneering outreach project, he has spoken or facilitated at some 300 public meetings, fielding questions and concerns from enquirers. He contributed articles to all seven of the Twelve Quakers and ... series, and edited Twelve Quakers and Pacifism and Twelve Quakers and Equality. He lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Durham
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleThe Spirit of ...
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £85.85
- £5.79Trending at £7.04
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £50.39
- £17.30Trending at £19.69
- £5.41Trending at £7.07
- £11.99Trending at £12.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.