The Splendour of the Tree: An Illustrated History by Noel Kingsbury (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by lovelymuppet
- Est. delivery by 15 Dec
- £5.73+ £1.71 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Dr. Noel Kingsbury-a world-class expert on plants and the environment-The Splendor of the Tree celebrates the wonder, mystery, beauty, and utility of the tree.
- Author BiographyNOEL KINGSBURY is a leading exponent of contemporary naturalistic planting design. He contributes regularly to The Garden, Homes and Gardens, Hortus and the English Garden and writes occasional pieces for many other magazines and newspapers including the Financial Times and Country Life. ANDREA JONES is one of the world's foremost garden photographers, having built up an international reputation for her photographs of landscape architecture, gardens and plants. The latter was the subject of Andrea's critically acclaimed solo book Plantworlds (2005). She has collaborated on numerous other book projects since Bold Plants and Grasses and Bamboos, both by Noel Kingsbury (1999). Andrea's collection of work forms the stock library Garden Exposures and appears in the international press including Gardens Illustrated, Garden Design (USA), House and Garden and The Daily Telegraph. Based in Scotland, Andrea is a Fellow of the RSA and exhibits her work around the world having had several successful solo exhibitions in both the UK and US. In 2008/9 she was voted Photographer of the Year by her peers in the UK's Garden Media Guild.
- PrizesWinner of Garden Media Guild Book Award: Book Photographer of the Year 2014. Short-listed for Garden Media Guild Book Award: Inspirational Book of the Year 2014.
- Author(s)Noel Kingsbury
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Note400 illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width238 mm
- Height290 mm
- Photographs byAndrea Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.