All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDouble action thrillers by the classic adventure writer set in the Middle East and Africa.
- Author BiographyDesmond Bagley wrote 16 novels, becoming one of the world's top-selling authors, with his books translated into more than 30 languages. He was born in 1923 in Kendal and brought up in Blackpool, beginning his working life, aged 14, in the printing industry. After working in an aircraft factory during the Second World War, he decided to travel, working his way through Europe and southern Africa, and in 1951 joined the gold mining industry before becoming a freelance journalist in Johannesburg, where he wrote his first novel, The Golden Keel, in 1962. In 1964 he returned to England, finally settling in Guernsey with his wife, where he died in 1983.
- Author(s)Desmond Bagley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/11/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight420 g
- Width113 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £28.67Trending at £32.13
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £4.94Trending at £8.83
- £12.12Trending at £13.04
- £2.81Trending at £3.65
- £8.12Trending at £11.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.