All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to sponsorship aimed at practitioners both working for sponsoring companies and those searching for sponsorship.
- Author BiographyPippa Collett Managing Director - Sponsorship Consulting, Vice Chair - European Sponsorship Association firstname.lastname@example.org <p>Pippa is a leading sponsorship practitioner with an extensive client-side career at Shell, American Express and Rank Organisation. Her global sponsorship experience covers the full spectrum from Ferrari in Formula One racing and the Athens Olympics to cultural projects including The Olivier Awards and The Unilever Series. She joined Sponsorship Consulting in 2006 to work with blue-chip clients such as Siemens, Standard Chartered Bank and Cisco. <p>As Vice-Chair of The European Sponsorship Association, Pippa has led on key aspects of the developing sponsorship agenda including authorship of ESA's Sponsorship Assessment & Evaluation Guidelines, Sponsorship Agency Selection Process and introducing the concept of Continuing Professional Development. <p>A real believer in raising standards of sponsorship practice, Pippa has shared her perspectives and experiences of sponsorship with conference audiences in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and the US. She devotes time to lecturing for the Institute of Direct Marketing and the Incorporated Society of British Advertisers and is a regular commentator on sponsorship issues for the BBC, Financial Times and Wall Street Journal. <p>William Fenton, Director of Sponsorship Consulting William.Fenton@sponsorshipconsulting.co.uk <p>At Sponsorship Consulting William's clients are as diverse as The British Library, The Dubai International Film Festival, FedEx and The European Space Agency. He has 19 years experience in evaluating Olympics, FIFA World Cup and Formula One racing sponsorships for IFM Sports Marketing Surveys and as Head of Research at Sponsorship Research International/ISL. <p>He is Editor of The World Sponsorship Monitor and has been published in The International Journal of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship and The Journal of Sponsorship. He lectures at the HUB Business School and the VUB University in Brussels as well as leading online webcasts. A frequent international conference speaker, he has appeared on CNBC television's Money and Sport. He holds the Market Research Society's Advanced Certificate in Market and Social Research Practice, and is a founder member of the European Sponsorship Association's Continuous Profession Development Accreditation programme.
- Author(s)Pippa Collett,William Fenton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.