All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £8.56Trending at £10.18
- £9.00Trending at £10.99
- £13.99Trending at £19.95
- £11.63Trending at £11.79
- £10.25Trending at £10.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a look at the impact of powerful technological changes on the business of sport, including human-computer interfaces, gene therapy and super intelligence based upon current trends, research and extrapolation.
- Author BiographyAARON SMITH and HANS WESTERBEEK are consultants with Manage to Manage Australasia Pty Ltd with considerable experience in the area of sport business and the business of sport. They were the authors of Sport Business in the Global Marketplace published by Palgrave Macmillan.
- Author(s)Aaron Smith,Hans Westerbeek
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/06/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.