Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.39Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a freezing January morning in 1961, eight-year-old Anna's mother disappears into the fog. That same morning, a spy case breaks in the news. Obsessed by stories of espionage, Anna's brother Peter begins to construct a theory that their mother, a refugee from eastern Germany, was an undercover spy and might even still be alive.
- Author BiographyGeorgina Harding is the author of the novel The Solitude of Thomas Cave and two works of non-fiction: Tranquebar and In Another Europe. She lives in London and the Stour Valley, Essex.
- Author(s)Georgina Harding
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.98
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.