CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the human side of the St Lawrence Seaway and Power Project in the words of its engineers, laborers, and carpenters. This book provides a portrait of the lives of the men who built the seaway and the women who accompanied them.
- Author BiographyClaire Puccia Parham is an instructor in the History Department at Siena College in Loudonville, New York. She is the author of From Great Wilderness to Seaway Town.
- Author(s)Claire Puccia Parham
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note40 black-&-white illustrations, 1 map, notes, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.