CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book probes the stable marriage problem and its variants as a rich source of problems and ideas that illustrate both the design and analysis of efficient algorithms.
- Author BiographyDan Gusfield is Professor of Computer Science at the University of California, Davis. He is the coauthor of The Stable Marriage Problem: Structure and Algorithms (MIT Press) and author of Algorithms on Strings, Trees, and Sequences.
- Author(s)Dan Gusfield,Robert W. Irving
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/1989
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFoundations of Computing
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note80
- Weight522 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.