The Stalin-Kaganovich Correspondence, 1931-36 by Joseph Stalin, R. W. Davies (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £74.16Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £46.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by halcyonbooksuk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 1931 to 1936, Stalin vacationed at his Black Sea residence for two to three months each year, relying on his subordinates to send him information. This volume publishes translations of 180 letters and coded telegrams exchanged during this time between Stalin and his deputy, Lazar Kaganovich.
- Author BiographyR. W. Davies is emeritus professor and senior fellow, University of Birmingham, U.K. Oleg V. Khlevnyuk is senior researcher at the State Archive of the Russian Federation, Moscow. E. A. Rees is professor at the European University Institute, Florence. Liudmila P. Kosheleva is senior researcher and Larisa A. Rogovaya is head of section at the Russian State Archive of Social and Political History. Steven Shabad is a former associate editor at Newsweek magazine and a freelance translator and editor.
- Author(s)Joseph Stalin,R. W. Davies
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleAnnals of Communism
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note20 b-w illus.
- Weight907 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEdward Arfon Rees,Larisa A. Rogovaya,Lazar Kaganovich,Liudmila P. Kosheleva,Steven Shabad
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.