CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionSeveral years ago, according to the Bible, a star rose low in the east and stopped high above Bethlehem. Was it a miracle? Drawing on Babylonian sky charts, medieval paintings, data from space probes, and calculations about the speed of a camel, this work offers an account of what it may have been that illuminated the night skies 2 millennia ago.
- PrizesRunner-up for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2000.
- Author(s)Mark Kidger
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/1999
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note18 halftones 5 line illus. 18 tables
- Weight514 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.