All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinter 1847, the Star of the Sea sets sail from Ireland for New York. Among the refugees are a maidservant, bankrupt Lord Merridith, an aspiring novelist and a maker of revolutionary ballads. Each is connected more deeply than they know. But a killer is stalking the decks, hungry for vengeance.
- Author BiographyJoe O'Connor was born in Dublin. He has written ten widely acclaimed and best-selling books including the novels Cowboys and Indians, shortlisted for the Whitbread Prize, Desperadoes, The Salesman, and most recently Inishowen. His work has been published in eighteen languages.
- Author(s)Joseph O'Connor
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- Out-of-print date01/04/2005
- Weight406 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £9.42
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.26
- £4.99Trending at £7.95
- £3.33Trending at £5.04
- £4.40Trending at £7.33
- £5.95Trending at £8.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.