CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the basics of astronomy from coordinate systems to naming conventions. This book includes the solar system, explores the Moon, Mars, Jupiter and its moons, Saturn and its rings and beyond. It explores all 88 constellations of the night sky, charting their mythology and history as well as investigating the latest scientific discoveries.
- Author BiographyGiles Sparrow studied Astronomy at University College London, and Science Communication at Imperial College. He has acted as consultant and contributor on numerous popular science books including Dorling Kindersley's Universe and is the author of, amongst other books, The Planets and Cosmos (both Quercus).
- Author(s)Giles Sparrow
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Out-of-print date19/11/2012
- Content Note400 colour images
- Width297 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.