Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £6.41Trending at £6.66
- £2.81Trending at £4.82
- £4.07Trending at £6.99
- £11.83Trending at £14.99
- £2.50Trending at £2.66
- £3.59Trending at £5.19
- £7.92Trending at £8.15
About this product
- DescriptionExplores five characteristics of Peter - fisherman and disciple. This title also introduces five qualities common to Christians: the willingness to turn to Jesus, to trust him and to be transformed, the humility to ask for forgiveness when we trip and the willingness to train for the journey ahead.
- Author BiographyJohn Hardwick works under the banner of 'Counties' and 'Children Worldwide' to present the Christian message in an exciting way, which will appeal to people of all ages. Equally well received in schools, churches and at outreach events, John works with children and families of all ages and backgrounds. His skills in clowning, juggling, uni-cycling, songs and storytelling are a proven success. John leads 'Creative Communications' training events for those involved in children's ministry and all-age services where his workshops include key areas such as storytelling and presenting the Bible through music. He also organises sessions for worship leaders, family and all-age services and holiday clubs. John is a familiar face at Spring Harvest, Easter People and other Christian events where he leads family and children's sessions. John is a member of the Barnabas Live team and co-author of the Holiday Club section in Out of the Toybox and BRF's popular holiday club resources, We're going on a Jungle Jamboree and Champions!
- Author(s)John Hardwick
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication18/01/2008
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight207 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.