All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £37.22
- £27.10Trending at £39.94
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £19.17Trending at £19.49
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores regional variations in civilians' attitudes toward the Jewish population in Romania and the occupied Soviet Union.
- Author BiographyDiana Dumitru is Associate Professor of History in the World History Department at Ion Creanga State Pedagogical University, Moldova. She has been awarded prestigious fellowships, including the Gerda Henkel Stiftung fellowship, the International Institute for Holocaust Research Postdoctoral Fellowship for Study and Research at Yad Vashem, and the Rosenzweig Family Fellowship for research at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. She has authored over twenty articles and two books and, in 2012, she received the Mary Parker Follett Award for the best article or chapter published in the field of politics and history awarded by the American Political Science Association.
- Author(s)Diana Dumitru
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 4 maps 1 table
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.