Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.50Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £3.52
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2008. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyEdmund Terence Gomez is Professor of Political Economy at the Faculty of Economics & Administration, University of Malaya. He has also held appointments at the University of Leeds (UK) and Murdoch University (Australia) and served as Visiting Professor at Kobe University, Japan. Between 2005 and 2008, he served as Research Coordinator at the United Nations Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD), in Geneva, Switzerland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byEdmund Terence Gomez,Nicholas Tarling
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.