All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1920s Turkey and Iran faced political upheaval as both states attempted to find their routes to modernity. This study observes this process by examining the measures adopted by the political regimes of the late Ottomans, Ataturk and Reza Shah, as well as by exploring how different social levels contributed to the drive for modernity.
- Author BiographyTouraj Atabaki is Professor of Oriental Studies at the University of Utrecht and Professor of the Social History of the Middle East at the International Institute of Social History, Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Touraj Atabaki
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 66
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.