All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.69Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight244 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMaria Grazia Martino
- Table Of ContentsGermany and Religion, Does Islam belong to Germany?.- Switzerland: No Religious Peace without Public Arrangements.- Denominational Influence on Religion Policy after the State Church?.- Dealing with Religious Diversity: Aims and Realities of Religious Education in Sweden.- European Turks in-between Local and Transnational Islamic Networks.
- Author BiographyDr. Maria Grazia Martino studied Political Science at the universities of Constance and Tubingen. Since 2013, she holds a lecturer position for Political Theory at the Otto Suhr Institute of Political Science at Freie Universitat Berlin.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.