CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionUsing South Asia as a case study, this book examines how the state, from prehistory to modern times, has managed to wage war. It offers a panoramic view of the evolution of South Asian state's military system and its contribution to the effectiveness of the state itself.
- Author BiographyPradeep P. Barua is an associate professor of history at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. He is the author of Gentlemen of the Raj: The Indian Army Officer Corps, 1817-1949.
- Author(s)Pradeep P. Barua
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies in War, Society, and the Military
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note12 maps, 5 tables, index
- Weight681 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.