All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores emerging areas in the history of economics and provides a valuable insight into contemporary research in the field focusing on science and economics.
- Author BiographyProfessor James P. Henderson, Valparaiso University, holds degrees from Beloit College and Northern Illinois University. He was President of the History of Economics Society in 1995-96 and is Vice-President of the Association for Social Economics. He is the author of Early Mathematical Economics: William Whewell and the British Case.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerspectives on the History of Economic Thought
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 line figures
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJames P. Henderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.