All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential party primer includes new chapters on polarization between and within the parties in the aftermath of the 2012 election, demographic changes to America's political parties and the effects of new media and campaign finance laws, and the implications of all these things on future policymaking and electoral prospects moving forward.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Green is Distinguished Professor of Political Science and director of the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics at The University of Akron. Daniel J. Coffey is assistant professor of political science at The University of Akron and a fellow in the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics. He has published in State Politics and Policy Quarterly. He studies political parties, public opinion, state and local politics, campaigns and elections, and research methods. David B. Cohen is professor of political science and fellow in the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics at The University of Akron.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight730 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDaniel J. Coffey,David B. Cohen,John C. Green
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.