CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £4.90Trending at £5.71
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, controversial and world-renowned theologian, Stanley Hauerwas, tackles the issue of theology being sidelined as a necessary discipline in the modern university. It is an attempt to reclaim the knowledge of God as just that - knowledge.
- Author BiographyStanley Hauerwas is Gilbert T. Rowe Professor of Christian Ethics at Duke University and holds a joint appointment in Duke Law School. He is known to be controversial and outspoken; his stand as a pacifist against the Iraq war made him a nationally recognized dissident but won him few friends. His work cuts across disciplinary lines: systematic theology, philosophical theology and ethics, political theory, as well as the philosophy of social science and medical ethics.
- Author(s)Stanley Hauerwas
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleIlluminations: Theory & Religion
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight466 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.