All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Berlin Anti-Semitism Dispute began in 1879 when a leading German liberal, Heinrich von Treitschke, wrote an article supporting anti-Jewish activities that seemed at the time to gel into an anti-semitic 'movement'. This title studies Germany's late-nineteenth-century anti-semitism dispute and the liberal tradition that engendered it.
- Author BiographyMarcel Stoetzler is a Simon Fellow in the School of Arts, Histories, and Cultures at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Marcel Stoetzler
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight953 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.