All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe great Athenian philosopher Plato was born in 427 BCE and lived to be eighty. Acknowledged masterpieces among his works are the Symposium, which explores love in its many aspects, from physical desire to pursuit of the beautiful and the good, and the Republic, which concerns righteousness and also treats education, gender, society, and slavery.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1925
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 164
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight320 g
- Width115 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byH.N. Fowler
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.17
- £12.38Trending at £15.17
- £10.05Trending at £10.36
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.