Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £30.89Trending at £34.54
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £13.51Trending at £14.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn general terms, the shape of an object, data set, or image can be de- fined as the total of all information that is invariant under translations, rotations, and isotropic rescalings.
- Author(s)Christopher G. Small
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 230 p.
- Weight375 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.