All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the statistical concepts used in gene mapping. It presents elementary principles of probability and statistics, which are implemented by computational tools based on the R programming language.
- Author(s)Benjamin Yakir,David O. Siegmund
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/03/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.