All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the journey of the author, who was a financial insider towards understanding and affirming the importance of stewardship - which he has come to define as serving others - as a core principle for the financial services industry, the global financial system, and society at large.
- Author BiographyJohn G. Taft is CEO of RBC Wealth Management U.S. He is a leading figure in the U.S. securities industry and served as Chairman of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) in 2011. He is a direct descendant of U.S. President William Howard Taft and Senator Robert A. Taft.
- Author(s)Charles D. Ellis,John C. Bogle,John G. Taft
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.