About this product
- DescriptionThis trilogy, which incorporates Lords of Misrule , A Folly of Prices and The Captive Crown , reveals how the ruling House of Stewart managed to cling to power despite being a family torn by hatred and jealousy.
- Author BiographyOne of Scotland's best-loved authors, Nigel Tranter wrote over ninety novels on Scottish history. He died at the age of ninety on 9 January 2000.
- Author(s)Nigel Tranter
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/03/1986
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight703 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.98Trending at £10.49
- £13.30Trending at £18.14
- £10.05Trending at £12.99
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £6.97Trending at £8.99
- £7.58Trending at £10.00
- £7.52Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.