All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.05
- £7.99Trending at £13.08
- £32.80Trending at £33.40
- £17.32Trending at £19.70
- £5.99Trending at £7.09
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
- £19.99Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionAn ecumenical exploration of the bases of Zen and Christian mysticism, this book intends to enable Christian and Buddhist to communicate. The author re-thinks basic concepts of Catholic mystical theology in the light of the Zen experience and attempts to encourage contemplative prayer.
- Author BiographyWilliam Johnston S.J., an Irish priest who teaches at Sophia University in Tokyo, is the author of many acclaimed books, including, from Fordham University Press, Christian Zen: A Way of Meditation, Being in Love: The Practice of Christian Prayer, and Silent Music: The Science of Meditation.
- Author(s)William Johnston
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1980
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width127 mm
- Height204 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.