All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive guide to embroidery, you'll learn the basic stitches and master 8 different embroidery styles, including blackwork, crewelwork, hardanger, pulled thread, goldwork and freestyle. Every stitch has clear step-by-step instructions and is accompanied by coloured diagrams, making it easy to create impressive embroidered designs.
- Author BiographyKate Haxell is an experienced craft editor and author with a particular expertise in sewing. She has recently completed the Royal School of Needlework Certificate. Kate lives in London, UK and her website www. katehaxell.co.uk showcases some of her work.
- Author(s)Kate Haxell
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Width210 mm
- Height267 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £12.99Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.