All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionAvoid costly trading mistakes with this workbook that tests readers' investment knowledge No one enters the stock market in the hopes that they may actually lose money on their investments. Sadly, most do. Avoid expensive trading blunders with this hands-on workbook designed to test readers' investment savvy.
- Author BiographyGEORGE A. FONTANILLS heads Pinnacle Investments of America, Inc., a hedge fund and money management company (www.piafunds.com). Pinnacle has recorded amazing returns for its investors with high-profit, low-risk trading strategies. For many years, George Fontanills has been publishing his strategies through www.optionetics.com, a free Web site, and by teaching at Optionetics seminars. Prior to Pinnacle, he was a principal in a floor operation on the American Stock Exchange. He has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Barron's, Red Herring, and TheStreet.com, and appears on Bloomberg, CNNFN, and CNBC. His other bestselling books include Trade Options Online, The Options Course, and The Options Course Workbook. TOM GENTILE is Chief Operations Strategist for the Global Investment Research Corp. and Optionetics.com, and is also a contributing writer in numerous publications, including Fortune, Barron's, and the Wall Street Journal. He is George Fontanills's trading partner and coinstructor at Optionetics seminars. He is currently hard at work with George on a new book entitled The Volatility Course, to be published by John Wiley & Sons in 2002.
- Author(s)George A. Fontanills,Tom Gentile
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Advantage Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight824 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.