All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.46Trending at £5.42
- £3.78Trending at £5.97
- £3.80Trending at £4.71
- £2.49Trending at £3.61
- £4.61Trending at £5.20
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionLincoln Rhyme confronts the Triads in his fourth outing.
- Author BiographyJeffery Deaver is the award-winning author of two collections of short stories and 29 internationally bestselling novels, including the latest James Bond novel Carte Blanche. He is best known for his Lincoln Rhyme thrillers, which include the number one bestsellers The Vanished Man, The Twelfth Card and The Cold Moon, as well as The Bone Collector which was made into a feature film starring Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie. The first Kathryn Dance novel, The Sleeping Doll, was published in 2007 to enormous acclaim. A three-time recipient of the Ellery Queen Reader's Award for Best Short Story of the year, he has been nominated for an Anthony Award and six Edgar Awards from the Mystery Writers of America. He won the WH Smith Thumping Good Read Award in 2001 and in 2004 won the Crime Writers' Association Steel Dagger for Best Thriller with Garden of Beasts, and their Short Story Dagger for The Weekender from Twisted. Jeffery Deaver lives in North Carolina and California. Visit his website, www.jefferydeaver.com, Facebook page, www.facebook.com/JefferyDeaver, and follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/JefferyDeaver.
- Author(s)Jeffery Deaver
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleLincoln Rhyme Thrillers
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Out-of-print date15/05/2015
- Content Noten/a
- Weight264 g
- Width112 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.