All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.47
- £5.50Trending at £5.99
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.01
- £1.88Trending at £2.57
- £6.72Trending at £6.99
- £7.64Trending at £7.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 96 stories presents the best of Erskine Calder's short fiction from his most productive period of work. Included here is Crown-Fire , Country Full of Swedes , The Windfall , Horse Thief , Yellow Girl and Kneel to the Rising Sun .
- Author BiographyErskine Caldwell (1903-1987) was born in Newnan, Georgia. He became one of America's most widely read, prolific, and critically debated writers, with a literary output of more than sixty titles. At the time of his death, Caldwell's books had sold eighty million copies worldwide in more than forty languages. He was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 1984.
- Author(s)Erskine Caldwell
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1995
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byStanley W. Lindberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.