All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.47Trending at £18.93
- £8.54Trending at £8.67
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £11.30Trending at £13.99
- £17.70Trending at £17.88
- £4.97Trending at £5.98
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn the spirit of Zen Path Through Depression and Spiritual Divorce, divorce Gabriel Cohen uses transformative Buddhist insights as a way through the attachment and suffering, anger and recrimination inherent in divorce
- Author BiographyGabriel Cohen has written for the New York Times and Time Out New York and has taught writing at NYU. The author of three novels, he lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Gabriel Cohen
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.