Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £10.99Trending at £17.98
- £12.98Trending at £13.77
- £26.49Trending at £39.98
- £5.99Trending at £9.70
- £5.99Trending at £6.16
- £6.95Trending at £7.27
- £2.84Trending at £5.34
About this product
- DescriptionO is a talented photographer who is caught between her financial targets and her artistic desires. Her husband Rene introduces her to Stephen, who agrees to finance her dream of producing an avant-garde collection, and allows her to explore his innermost fantasies...
- Leading Role 1Danielle Ciardi
- Director 1Phil Leirness
- Leading Role 2Neil Dickson
- Leading Role 3Max Parrish
- Additional Roles byMichelle Ruben
- ProducerPierre Richard Muller,Seth Kellin
- ScreenwriterPhil Leirness,Ron Norman,Marc Cushman
- Score ComposerGary Ulmer
- AuthorDominique Aury
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2005
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Running Time98 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- habbo1202 Mar, 2011by
One of the better BDSM movies
One of the better portrayals of the BDSM scene. A good story line and some interesting scenes. Well worth watching.
- louise27mickey18 Oct, 2008by
I liked the film because I loved the way the O had to go about getting her investment money from her investor the things he had her do to earn the money receving bracelets when she hsd dome what he wanted her to do she has to visit the mansion for 7 days and each task is different everytime. but this movie is strictly for over 18 only I disliked the way that the O was treated by her, investor sir steven, who I think wanted her for his own thing..
- class-from-the-...23 Jul, 2008by
Not anywhere as good as the original...
In the space of 24 hours I got to watch both this version and the original version, both for the first time, and I have to say that I found the original to be far more entertaining than this one....better dialogue, better acting, better everything. Basically, it's a case of erotica versus sleaze with the former, in my opinion at least, winning hands down.