All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Story of English illustrates the compelling history of how the relatively obscure dialects spoken by tribes from what are now Denmark, the Low Countries and northern Germany, became the most widely spoken language in the world, and of how that language evolved during the last two millennia.
- Author BiographyJoseph Piercy has an MA (Hons) in English Literature from Wolverhampton University, and is the author of two previous books.
- Author(s)Joseph Piercy
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/09/2015
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.