All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe is one of the most important elements in the development of a specifically Mexican tradition of religion and nationality. This volume makes available to the English-reading public an easily accessible translation from the original Nahuatl, along with extensive critical apparatus dealing with various linguistic, orthographic, and typographical matters.
- Author BiographyLisa Sousa is Assistant Professor of History at Occidental College. Stafford Poole, C.M., is Professor Emeritus of History and President Emeritus of St. John's College, Camarillo, California. James Lockhart is Professor Emeritus of History at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)James Lockhart,Lisa Sousa,Stafford Poole
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.