About this product
- DescriptionSheyyad Hamzas 14th century Anatolian Turkish poem, a retelling of the ancient Joseph Story has inspiration both in popular preaching and oral story telling. A lively and often moving story, it reflects aspects of the popular culture of its time.
- Author BiographyBill Hickman is former associate professor of Turkish language and literature at the University of California, Berkeley, now retired.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight308 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Paginationxviii, 148
- Translated byBill Hickman
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £6.52Trending at £7.84
- £7.68Trending at £9.96
- £6.65Trending at £8.68
- £7.50Trending at £11.88
- £5.00Trending at £5.57
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.