All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionGives a history of the English experience of sport, following its development through the centuries from its beginnings in social play and pastimes, via its adoption as an alternative to the clock-watching routine of urban life, to its modern incarnation as a global business. This book also examines the themes and issues in the evolution of sport.
- Author BiographyNeil Wigglesworth is Honorary Research Fellow in the Department of History at Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)Neil Wigglesworth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleStudent Sport Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byJ. A. Mangan,Frank Galligan
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.