Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the unprecedented social opportunities, as well as the many political and personal challenges, that young Jewish women and men experienced in the Russia of the 1870s and 1880s. This autobiography, originally published in 1938, is an historical account of Jewish childhood and young adult life in tsarist Russia.
- Author BiographyEugene M. Avrutin is assistant professor of modern European Jewish history and the Tobor Family Scholar in the Program of Jewish Culture and Society at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the author of Jews and the Imperial State: Identification Politics in Tsarist Russia. Robert H. Greene is assistant professor of history at the University of Montana and the author of Bodies Like Bright Stars: Saints and Relics in Orthodox Russia.
- Author(s)Anna Pavlovna Vygodskaia
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byEugene M. Avrutin,Robert H. Greene
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.