Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.96
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.20
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
- £14.54Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionA story of the 116th Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry. Soon after arriving at the front of the War of Rebellion it was attached to General Thomas Meagher's Irish Brigade of the Army of the Poomac. For the next two years the regiment fought alongside Meagher's Irishmen in various campaigns.
- Author BiographyLawrence Frederick Kohl is Associate Professor of History at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, and series editor of the Irish in the Civil War.
- Author(s)Lawrence Frederick Kohl,St.Clair Mulholland
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleThe Irish in the Civil War
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.