All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.07Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionSuggests that a series of circumstances ensured the defeat of the Seventh Cavalry. This book addresses questions such as: What were the causes of the debacle that wiped out Custer's command? Was it due to lack of a definite battle plan? And, to lack of correct information about the number, organization, and equipment of the Indians?
- Author(s)W.A. Graham
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight340 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.