CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally produced in two volumes, and published here for the first time in one paperback volume, the first part of The Story of the Negro covers Africa and the history of slavery in the United States while the second carries the history from the Civil War to the first part of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyBooker T. Washington (1856-1915) was the long-time Principal of the Tuskegee Institute and founder of the National Negro Business League. Born a slave, Washington was educated at the Hampton Institute and received honorary degrees from Harvard and Dartmouth. He wrote a number of acclaimed books, including his autobiography, Up from Slavery, and Frederick Douglass.
- Author(s)Booker T. Washington
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1063 g
- Width127 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.