All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColor a picture of a Minoan bull-jumper, make a model of the Nile River, create Roman armor and Celtic jewelry and more...don't just read about history-experience it!
- Author BiographySusan Wise Bauer is a writer, teacher, and historian. Her books include The Story of Science: From the Writings of Aristotle to the Big Bang Theory, The Well-Trained Mind: A Guide to Classical Education at Home, The Well-Educated Mind: A Guide to the Classical Education You Never Had, the History of the World series (W. W. Norton) and the Story of the World series (Well-Trained Mind Press). She has a Ph.D. in American Studies from the College of William & Mary in Virginia, as well as an M.A. in seventeenth-century literature and a Master of Divinity in Ancient Near Eastern Languages and Literature. For fifteen years, she taught literature and composition at the College of William and Mary.
- PublisherPeace Hill Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2007
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationCharles City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeace Hill Press
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout with black-and-white drawings and maps
- Weight1070 g
- Width218 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySusan Wise Bauer
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.