All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHistory has been taught in a boring way for far too long.
- Author BiographySusan Wise Bauer is a writer, teacher, and historian. Her books include The Story of Science: From the Writings of Aristotle to the Big Bang Theory, The Well-Trained Mind: A Guide to Classical Education at Home, The Well-Educated Mind: A Guide to the Classical Education You Never Had, the History of the World series (W. W. Norton) and the Story of the World series (Well-Trained Mind Press). She has a Ph.D. in American Studies from the College of William & Mary in Virginia, as well as an M.A. in seventeenth-century literature and a Master of Divinity in Ancient Near Eastern Languages and Literature. For fifteen years, she taught literature and composition at the College of William and Mary. Elizabeth Rountree has taught elementary school children for more than ten years. She lives and works outside of Richmond, Virginia.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Rountree,Susan Wise Bauer
- PublisherPeace Hill Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleStory of the World
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Well-Trained Mind Press
- Weight400 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.89Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £16.99Trending at £19.03
- £14.56Trending at £16.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.