All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine if Sherlock Holmes had a sister who was brighter and quicker witted. Bailey's Charlotte Holmes is her.
- Author BiographyHilary Bailey is a British writer and editor, born in 1936. She is the author of a biography of Vera Brittain, she edited volumes 7-10 of the 'New Worlds Quarterly' series and among her varied works are 19 books of fiction, including famously Mrs Rochester, the sequel to Jane Eyre and most recently, Fifty- First State (2008). She has just completed her latest book, and is now working on a drama, with Leonora Rose-Aqotu, centred on the life of Caribbean slave, Mary Prince.
- Author(s)Hilary Bailey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Reader
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £14.58Trending at £19.98
- £2.86Trending at £4.82
- £4.39Trending at £4.50
- £14.59Trending at £18.93
- £8.43Trending at £8.77
- £9.97Trending at £10.28
- £4.75Trending at £4.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.