Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis elegant gift edition of The Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde is the classic story of a man with two very different personalities.
- Author BiographyRobert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894) was a Scottish writer of both fiction and nonfiction who had poor health for much of his life. He did achieve great literary success in his own lifetime with the publications of the children's adventure novels Treasure Island and Kidnapped and the horror novella The Curious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Allen Grove is a Professor and Chair of the English Department at Alfred University. He holds a PhD in English from the University of Pennsylvania and his research and teaching focus primarily on eighteenth-, nineteenth-, and early twentieth-century British fiction.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Width198 mm
- Height152 mm
- Introduction byAllen Grove
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £3.73Trending at £6.98
- £4.30Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.