All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA nuanced, behind-the-scenes and analytical narrative of President Obama's first term, and what Obamaism truly is, by NBC's award-winning Chief White House Correspondent.
- Author BiographyChuck Todd is the Chief White House Correspondent and Political Director of NBC News, and a contributing editor to Meet the Press . He also serves as NBC News' on-air political analyst for NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, Today, Meet the Press, and such MSNBC programs as Morning Joe, and Hardball with Chris Matthews. Before joining NBC News, Todd was editor-in-chief of National Journal's The Hotline, Washington's premier daily briefing on America politics. He has also written Op-Ed pieces for The New York Times and the Washington Post and for the Atlantic Monthly, where he is a contributing editor. He is the co-author of How Barack Obama Won: A State-by-State Guide to the Historic 2008 Presidential Election (Vintage, 2009). He teaches a graduate political communications course at Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Chuck Todd
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight346 g
- Width173 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Read byChuck Todd
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time990
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.