Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionUsing diagrams, cartoons/illustrations, check sheets, and easy to read text to explain the principles, concepts and practices behind partnering and alliancing, this book also reviews the 0 to 10 Relationship Management matrix to put partnering and alliancing into context in terms of the other legitimate relationship approaches that can be taken.
- Author BiographyTony Lendrum has over 20 years experience in partnering, alliance and relationship management. He is CEO and Head Coach at Strategic Partnering Pty Ltd, a management firm (founded in 1994) dedicated to the improvement of the partnering process in the business world. He has worked extensively with Australian and international organisations in both the public and private sectors, and is a regular speaker and facilitator at various management seminars and forums.
- Author(s)Tony Lendrum
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAustralia Professional Business General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Notecartoons
- Weight137 g
- Width53 mm
- Height81 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.